This week, we held a webinar with the one and only Todd Klindt about Office 365 Groups management. We all know how tough Office 365 Groups administration can be. All those orphaned Groups, guest users, and dead Groups content make admins cringe in horror. But, don't despair! Todd has explained it all for you - feel free to check the webinar recording.
Most Common Pain Points of Office 365 Groups Management
We went through the most common admin pain points of managing Office 365 Groups.
- Automatic creation of Office 365 Groups in modern SharePoint and Office 365
- Knowing who are the owners and members of Office 365 Groups
- Guest users and external sharing in Office 365 Groups
- Disability to nest Groups
- Managing Office 365 Groups ownership
- Office 365 Groups governance and planning
- Office 365 Groups creation restriction, expiration and naming policies
If you think we didn't cover all the pain points, please tell us in the comments, and we'll try to address them.
Office 365 Groups Management Webinar Recording
If you didn't manage to catch the live event, don't worry! We have recorded the webinar, so you can check it out whenever you want. In another blog, we'll cover the most common questions people were asking us regarding Office 365 Groups management and governance.
Office 365 Groups Management Tool - SysKit Security Manager
Managing Office 365 Groups is so much easier with the right tool! Luckily, we have just the right one for you :) Try SysKit Security Manager for 30 days for free and never worry about manually managing Groups again!