This is a minor release with a few bug fixes and stability improvements.
Product version: 6.3.1
Build number: 34949
Release date: Mar 22, 2017
- Resolved issue with the "System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: g" exception, which appears when Sandboxed solutions are loaded and there is a non- .wsp file in a Solution Library.
- Resolved issues that appear when service application data is attempted to be loaded on a localized farm.
- UPA was not loading properly if proxy was configured in SPDocKit.
- Resolved issues with writing events to SPDocPerm event source when the user running the application is not a local admin.
- User was unable to be given the admin role via the Role Based Security feature if the user was a database owner (DBO).
- Resolved issue with Cleanup reports not working when selecting a large number of Site Collections.
- Principal names in the SPDocKit UI have a more consistent display format.
- There is better error handling when loading features and solutions.